Published 8:10 PM EDT Oct 15, 2018
Build-a-Bear Workshop can get, um, crowded sometimes. Especially when there's a sale.
RELATED: Build-a-Bear shuts down single-day 'Pay Your Age' sale: It was so successful, it failed
With the holidays approaching, the giant in soft, cuddly things is giving parents and grandparents another shopping option with its launch of retail stores inside select Walmart locations across the U.S. Some stores open as early as Tuesday, Oct. 16, some in the following two weeks.
Build-A-Bear Workshop stores inside Walmart locations:
- Dallas (opens Tuesday, Oct. 16)
- Stockton, Calif. (Tuesday, Oct. 16)
- Phoenix (Tuesday, Oct. 16)
- Riverside, Calif. (Tuesday, Oct. 23)
- Daytona Beach, Fla. (Tuesday, Oct. 23)
- Victorville, Calif. (Thursday, Oct. 25)
The stores promise that the majority of the furry friends will be available at all six retail stores, along with a vast line of accessories.
Plus, a new collection
The retail stores will carry a new collection called the Condo Cubs. The cubs are super-soft baby versions of bears, naturally, but also cats, dogs and rabbits. Squeeee! They start at $10 each.
- Build-a-Bear has a new Pokemon plush toy your kid will want to cuddle
- Build-a-Bear chaos: How to get your $15 voucher after the failed Pay Your Age event
- Exclusive first look at Disney's Top 15 Toys of 2018, fun toys for the holidays
- Amazon's Top 25 toys for the 2018 holidays. Get your gift list ready